CATS. WHY. DO. I. HAVE. SO. MANY?!
PEE ON MY BED. AGAIN.
So much for the “waterproof” mattress pad. Seriously. The pee didn’t soak TOO much into the mattress, so I guess it sort of helped, but waterproof MY ASS. I got a vinyl mattress protector, which should be super fun, and by fun I mean uncomfortable and hot, but I don’t know what else to do. I added a THIRD litterbox and moved them to another spot and if this doesn’t do the trick I am gonna sell my cats to the circus by saying they’re dwarf tigers.
It’s getting hot here in Vegas and since I am tired of doing three loads of laundry every time the cat pees on my bed, I decided to skip the comforter and all the other crap I have on my bed and just go with the mattress cover (on top of the super awesome sheet of plastic covering my mattress) and a fitted sheet. It’s way too hot to sleep under anything but a sheet. Plus my room faces the sun in the late afternoons and it gets HOT in here. Even the cats are hot. I can tell because they’re all laying on the floor on their backs. SO CUTE. Except they pee on my bed so I’m mad at them right now.
$1700 away from my condo goal, baby. I love pay day. I transfer money to my various savings accounts right away and doing that puts me one step closer to all my goals, which makes me feel super awesome.
ENOUGH ABOUT BEDS AND FUTURE CONDOS.
Here is my life right now, okay?
1. Had a falling out with a friend. AGAIN. SAME FRIEND. OVER AND OVER. ARGH. I don’t have the energy to deal with it right now so while he thinks we’re friends, I think that’s kind of up in the air.
2. Reading a self-help book called “Why Men Love Bitches”. It basically rules. I don’t agree with some of it but I think the general message, which is “don’t let men walk all over you, be confident”, is a good one.
3. Counting down the days until I spend the weekend with my sister, which means I have 5 days off from work.
4. Hockey playoffs. I love beards, and you know what playoff hockey means, right? PLAYOFF BEARDS.
5. I got some strawberries from Walmart and I’m gonna go eat them right now.