Things that are good:
1. I bought a stupidly expensive curling iron but it turned out to be a really good investment because I can curl my hair in like 20 minutes and it looks REALLY FUCKING CUTE. This is a big deal for me because for the longest time my hair routine consisted of washing my hair at night, letting it dry naturally, and combing it once in the morning. I’ve discovered in the last year and a half that being girly is fun.
2. Fleece sheets.
3. Medication withdrawal IS FINALLY OVER. Oh God, I seriously thought I was not going to make it through that.
4. Just dusted the inside of my computer and it is running much better now.
5. My sister cleaned out her room which leaves it empty for me to turn into my library. Just need another bookshelf and I am good to go.
Things that are bad:
1. Friendship with a certain person came to an end recently. I wouldn’t say I’m sad about this, more mad at myself for letting him treat me badly for so long. Sometimes I get lonely and let people walk all over me just so I’m not lonely anymore and that is pretty stupid.
2. My nails are still fucked up from when I had acrylics and I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GROW OUT ALREADY AND STOP LOOKING SO UGLY.
3. My new medication was not really working out for me and now I basically give up on finding something that works for me without awful side effects.
4. I gave up on NaNoWriMo halfway through. I am a little bummed about this because I had what I thought was a really good idea but it just didn’t work out and I was finding myself way too stressed out over it.
5. I realized concerts are not really my thing. I hate standing for hours behind an eight foot tall fifteen year old listening to bands I’ve never heard of just to hear one band I really like. Seeing Yellowcard was fun but the whole concert experience turned me off so much that I skipped seeing one of my all time favourite bands (New Found Glory yay!). Bummer.
So. That’s life. I need a hug.